This is a nice table with scripture references showing the Pre-Trib view of two ‘second comings’. (My apologies to the creator of this document… I don’t know who I should credit)
The differences identified are:
- A difference in the place where Christ will meet believers.
- A difference in who removes people from the earth.
- A difference in those who are taken from the earth and those who are left.
- A difference of when Jesus comes in relationship to the tribulation.
- A difference in the number of signs given for each event.
- A difference of when judgment takes place.
- A difference in the timing of the resurrections which take place.
- A difference in the kind of bodies believers will possess.