You can find most of the Bible references we discussed at these pages.
- What is the popular understanding of the Biblical judgments?
- Where did judgment take place in the Bible?
- What happens at the judgment seat of Christ?
- The command to kill your own child
- Three categories of believers in the parables
- ‘The Parable of the Ten Minas’ and the judgment of believers
- Why I believe some resurrected at the rapture will be eternally lost
- Is the “fine linen, bright and pure” in Revelation 19:8 good works or imputed righteousness?
(See also Grace in the Old Testament, Saved by grace through faith)