On a scale of 0 to 10 indicate whether you disagree strongly (0), are unsure (5) or agree strongly (10) with the following statements.
- Wives are to submit to their husbands in the same way that husbands should submit to their wives. _____
- Mutual submission is required by God which means husbands submit to wives in ways similar to wives submitting to husbands. _____
- The submission of wives to husbands is similar to the submission of servants to masters or children to parents. _____
- The word ‘submission’ is the same as ‘respect and serve’. _____
- Both husbands and wives are made in God’s image and so are equal in value. This means that both have equal ‘voting rights’ in decision making. _____
- Wives should obey their husbands in all things as long as it does not violate God’s law. _____
You can find the answers here.